Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meaning of Plog



plog - (noun) 1. A conjunction using the words 'photo' and 'blog.' A blog using photographs.

Welcome to Brett Whitling's plog! I will be your host and you can all just refer to me as Mr. Brett. The reason I started this plog is I want to show people my photographs and also to give a little bit of incite on how and where I found the photograph. Also I might include, how I got the shot or maybe a little story about what was going on at the time. Feel free to ask questions at any time and enjoy the refreshments in the back! Thank you!

Oh, and also I am supposed to mention that there is a Red Ford Ranger in the parking lot with its headlights on... Thank you!

Signed,

Mr. Brett

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww Look its Bretty.... Well nice "Plog" and nice webiste budddyy...

Brian

Unknown said...

Good Job Brett, Very nice website. Now I am impressed.

Bette